Making Sense of Health Research Annual Conference
4th October 09:30- 16:30
Buckfast Abbey Conference Centre
Plenary session + choice of MSE workshops
Our Making Sense of Evidence team are hosting a free event with expert tutors who will help you to discover how to find and use evidence to make effective health and social care decisions. Workshops asre suitable for a wide range of people from students, patients and members of the public to doctors, allied health professionals, public health professionals, nurses and therapists.
We are delighted this year to welcome Professor Neal Maskrey as our keynote speaker.
Workshops include the following, subject to availability:
- Tracking Down the Evidence
- Introduction to Qualitative Research
- Introduction to Diagnostics
- Critical Appraisal of a Randomised Control Trial
- Critical Appraisal of a Systematic Review
- SHERPA (a new model for applying Evidence Based Practice in the context of multimorbidity)
- Research informed Care homes: What, why and how?
Please note; our events are open to those based within the South West Peninsula area, (Devon, Cornwall and South Somerset).